Questions for Senator Scarnati

So, nobody has questions for Senator Scarnati? I got no responses the first time I asked, so I'm asking again. The senator will be back on my show soon, and if you have questions you'd like me to ask him, leave them here, and I'll ask. If you live in an area where you can't hear WESB or The HERO, you can get your answers here, because I plan on writing a story to post here after the interview. If you've never commented on a blog before and don't know how it works -- you can post anonymously, or just with your first name, if you don't want me or the senator to know who's asking the question. If I don't get any comments, I'll have to assume everyone is totally happy with the job he's doing, and no one needs or wants his help on anything. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How does Senator Scarnati justify his vote on the "pay raise" a few years back? Why did he support an opponent against Representative Rapp, Republican Warren, who voted against the "pay raise"? How does Senator Scarnati justify his support for the I-80 toll last year? Why is he now against tolling I-80? Why has he been so disrespectful to John Peterson who voiced opposition to tolling I-80 from the beginning and is helf in very high esteem by the people he serves? Why did he back to Walker to run for Congressman Peterson's seat? Why didn't he check out Walker's past before doing so? Why should we reelect Senator Scarnati when he continues to render errors in judgement and is outmaneuvered by Gov. Rendell?
I would like to ask Senator Scarnati why there is no action being pushed to re-establish the mineral tax and establishment of a tax on production of Natural Gas and oil in PA. NY and other states are deriving big $$$ from these taxes, or is the oil & gas lobby too strong in PA to get this through the legislature? Poor rural counties, like Potter and McKean, could greatly benefit from this tax, and offer some relief for property taxes for homeowners.
Anne said…
To answer the first comments --1."How does Senator Scarnati justify his vote on the "pay raise" a few years back?" -- asked and answered ad nauseum.

2."Why did he support an opponent against Representative Rapp, Republican Warren, who voted against the "pay raise"?" - I ran this for 2 days as a news story, and also asked him about it last time he was on the LiveLine.

3."How does Senator Scarnati justify his support for the I-80 toll last year? Why is he now against tolling I-80?" - Again, asked and answered ad nauseum, including the last three times he was on the LiveLine as well as in various newscasts.

The rest I will ask, although I know the answers already (at least I think I do).

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges