The 1490 NewsBlog

powered by NewsRadio 1490 WESB

brought to you, in part, by


http://www.charlescolehospital.com/services-cancer.aspx

Monday, March 11, 2013

Two Cats Die in House Fire

Fire destroyed a Johnsonburg home and killed two cats Sunday afternoon.

The back of the house on Blaine Avenue was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived at 2:30 p.m.

State Police fire marshal Greg Agosti says the fire started in a chimney and spread throughout the home.

The house is owned by Mary and David Deprater.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

No comments: