The Buzz Week in Review



We're back!

Comments

Anonymous said…
While community pride was shown by the firemen (blasting "The Hero" during the Easter Egg Hut), it was uncomfortable standing in line with my five year old listening to Elton sing "The Bitch is Back". While I understand that the Hero cannot make a "kiddie hour" some thought should be put forth by someone (firemen?). Just venting and bringing some attention to what I found to be disturbing.
Also, 40 years is a great milestone guys and gals...great service to the community!
BTW, my baby did not get ANY eggs as she was overcome by untrained heathen children... mind you, by no fault of their own; Just look at their parents shouting on the side lines! Wow! Anyway, a very nice fireman gave her an egg because he heard her asking me why the kid's didn't have manner's. Thanks to him!
You guy's rock! I love "the week in review", and look forward to it every week.
Anne said…
I heard "The Bitch is Back" when I was leaving. I made a note of that so it won't happen again next year!

Thanks for the comment ... and I'm glad you like the Week in Review!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges