Casey Statement on Arlen Specter

U.S. Senator Bob Casey (D-PA) released the following statement today after learning that U.S. Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA) has been diagnosed with an early recurrence of Hodgkin’s disease: “I was surprised and sorry to hear that Arlen has had a recurrence of Hodgkin’s disease. As always, he and I have been working together on numerous matters affecting the people of Pennsylvania and Arlen has demonstrated his usual energy and passion. I look forward to continuing our joint efforts across a wide variety of issues in the Senate. “I have no doubt that Arlen will confront his health challenge with the same courage and determination that has marked his previous battles. My thoughts and prayers are with Arlen and his family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges