Not News But ....

... It's Kind of Political ... and Very Cute

My 2 nephews -- 7-year-old Alex and 5-year-old Aaryn -- thought it was "cool" that Bill Clinton was going to be at their big brother's school. So, as my sister and the boys were talking politics, Aaryn saw a "Hillary" sign in someone's yard and asked why it was there. My sister explained that they think Hillary would make the best president and they want everyone to know it. Alex said "We should have an Obama sign in our yard." (No comment from my sister because she doesn't want to influence their opinions) So, since they thought it was "cool" about Bill being in Kittanning, my sister asked if they knew who Bill Clinton is. Aaryn said "He's the president," then he got confused because he knows Bush is the president. But Alex said "I know! He's Hillary's husband!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Two Arrested on Drug Charges