How I Spent My Stimulus Check

Not me, personally, but other people. You may have heard Scott talking about this on The Morning Buzz: A website that asks how you spent your economic stimulus check.

A woman from Oregon writes: "I'm using mine to pay off about half of my veterinary bill. My dog had an expensive winter with recurring medical issues, including back trouble. Luckily, acupuncture has really helped! Thanks Bush, for spending the country's money on my dog!"

From Illinois: "With my stimulus package I bought a Star Wars Stormtrooper armor costume kit to wear, to display, and to do charity work with the 501st Legion. Best $600+ dollars I ever spent."

From Missouri: "After the economic stimulus package was signed into law, I pledged to spend my stimulus money on one of the few well made American products left - Kentucky whiskey."

From Pennsylvania: "I used my $600 to bail myself out of prison, along with $6900 more."

From California: "Even though I consider this stimulus package foolish and, most likely, ineffective, I have to admit that visions of a new flat screen TV began dancing in my head. Fortunately I came to my senses and realized I don't need a new TV, I need a new President! I will be giving a decent portion of our payment to Barack Obama."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges