Snuck it Through?

I just read a comment on another site that said PA state legislators "snuck (the budget) through" on the 4th of July. Excuse me, but I had heard all week long that they were going to work through the 4th of July if they had to in order to get the budget done. Even if I hadn't heard that from people I know, it was in all the newspapers I read (on the Internet), as well as radio and television Web sites, and PCN and RadioPA on the air. (I'm sure I'm not the only person who ran the RadioPA story and newscast). So, "snuck it through?" I hardly think so.

Am I totally happy with the budget? Nope. But I have to agree with Marty Causer that it was a "reasonable compromise."

Comments

Anonymous said…
The audacity! Sneaking it through on live tv (PCN) the way they did. THey should be tarred adn feathered!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges