I Forgot to Mention ...

... that I'm on vacation 'til Monday so don't expect many posts here in the next few days.

I also wanted to mention a few people I didn't mention in my "I'm Thankful For ..." post from Sunday. (scroll down). So, I'm also thankful for Lisa, Anita, Mike & everyone (yes, everyone) at the PD, Boo & everyone at the FD, all the local businesses who are trying to make a go of it in these tough economic times, Ted Hardy (& Robin, too -- and the rest of the BASD), all the employees at Chapel Ridge, the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, the ELF Fund, Father Gallina, Chip, Linda Newman & everyone at the library, the Tuna Valley Trails Association, the Bonnies, Trent Edwards, Jabari Greer, Jim & Jill Kelly, Jane Orie, Cathy Young, City Clerk John Peterson, and my next-door-neighbor & my cousin Mike for shoveling my sidewalk.

Hey, it's only Wednesday. I could think of more by tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Anne, we miss you luv your co-workers at WESB!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges