Something New & Different

I know a lot of non-profit organizations are looking for new ways to raise money, especially now that everyone is competing for the every-decreasing "extra" couple of dollars people might have.

Anyway, as I was updating our Regional Events Calendar, this really caught my eye -- especially since lasagna is one of my all-time favorite foods.

December 12 -- Garfield Grub Fest -- Lasagna Bakeoff 5 to 7 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church on Chambers Street. Includes salad, lasagna, dessert and drink $7. Proceeds benefit Bradford Youth for Christ.

I'm not going to be able to make because of work and a prior committment, so I need as many of you to go as possible so they have it again when I can go. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges