The Potential PA Bowl:
Who Would Rendell Wager With?










Normally, the governors of the states represented in the Super Bowl place a friendly wager on the game. But if the Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers both make it to the big game, who will Governor Ed Rendell make that wager with?

Well, Rendell and Lieutenant Governor Joe Scarnati are from different political parties – and they also have different loyalties when it comes to football.

Scarnati tells WESB and The HERO that, because Rendell is a Philadelphia native, if it's a Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl, there's no doubt in his mind the governor will be rooting for the Eagles.

"I'll be more than glad to take up the banner for the Pittsburgh Steelers," Scarnati says.

"I think we can have some friendly wager," Scarnati says. "I'm not quite sure what that might be yet, but the governor and I will come up with something that I think will be fun for everybody to watch."

My suggestion was to have the governor wave a Terrible Towel while eating a Primanti Bros. sandwich. We'll see. (And do not assume that means I'll be pulling for the Steelers.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges