DuBois Man Dies After Explosion

An 82-year-old DuBois area man is dead after an explosion in his garage.

Police say George Walls was using a torch to remove the lid from a metal drum. Fumes built up inside the drum and it exploded.

Walls was first taken to Altoona Hospital, then later taken to Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh, where he died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Company Ordered to Suspend Post-Hydraulic Fracturing Activites

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Man Accused of Stalking Woman