Just Curious ...

I know people from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and other areas of the state read this blog, and I'd like their opinions.

When you watch PCN and see/hear Marty Causer, Kathy Rapp and Matt Gabler (lawmakers who represent counties with the highest employment rates in the state) talk about how people in their districts can't afford a tax increase, do you care? Do you feel bad because your representatives don't care? Or, do you just say "Doesn't effect me" and shrug your shoulders?

I mean, I care about other parts of the state -- the juvenile court fiasco in Luzerne County, the murder rate in Philadelphia, cop shootings in Pittsburgh, etc.

So, just curious. Let me know.

Comments

Gayle in Philly said…
I think some of the House Dems that are up for re-election will find out how much we care! They make me embarrassed to admit I'm a Democrat.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges