Question and Comment

A couple of people e-mailed me today and asked if I'll still be posting LiveLines, City Council meetings and other audio clips on the blog now that we're streaming. Well, our first audio/video was posted in March of 2008 so there's no reason to stop now. (That doesn't include the Buzz Week in Review, which we started in February of 2008). I know some people can't listen live, and I like to be able to give them a chance to listen at their leisure. For people who don't know, you can also go to WESB.com to hear the Noon and 6 p.m. newscasts at your leisure.

My comment is to the nice gentleman who said the blog is an excellent "companion" to our station because he gets to know a little more about me, Scott, Frank, Igor and what's happening at the station. Thank you! It's always nice to be appreciated.

Video clips at Ustream

Comments

Jeannie said…
This post made me nostalgic so I went back and looked at some of the videos and things you've posted. While I was doing that, I noticed that you had a "blogiversary" a few weeks ago. Happy 2 Years and keep up the good work!
Anne said…
Thank you! I just had a station anniversary, too. 4 years and still lovin' it. :)
Jeannie said…
Congratulations! I hope you stay for many, many more years. You're a joy to listen to.
Anne said…
Thank you again. :) I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.
Your blog is great...and so are you!!
You and your work are a terrific asset to the entire area.
Jim & Cynthia
Anne said…
Thanks Jim! And the same goes to you :)
Jon said…
I think this is the best local site for information, news and fun. It has just about everything. I like that you realize people travel to Dunkirk and Erie and St. Marys and beyond and aren't stuck in Bradford. It's like one stop shopping for information about the whole area. Only thing I have to look at the Era for is obituaries. I notice you don't do those very often. Be that as it may, I love the site!
Anne said…
I only post obits when someone (funeral home director or family member) asks me to, or when it's someone in my family (Mary Bove, Mike Sweeney).
Anonymous said…
I see 53 under the "topics we've written about" section so I think you do more obituaries than you said.
Patrick McFadden said…
I agree with the person who told you this is a good "companion" to your radio station. In fact, I have mentioned this blog in a course I teach on "Innovations in the Media." You see, when Les Paul died I was searching blogs to see what people were writing about him and if they understood what his contributions to the industry meant. I came across this site and stayed for an hour. Now, I use it as an example of a small radio station with not many resources (I assume) that can come up with new and innovative ideas to bring in new listeners and advertisers. Keep up the good work (having worked in a small radio station, I know how much work it is that you do) and keep coming up with good idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges