Scary Movies

Scott Douglas has made a list of his five scariest movies and he'd like everyone else to give him their opinions. Go to Scott's Halloween Page at WBRRFM.com to answer the poll question and add your comments. You can add your comments here, too.


As for my scariest movies ...

1.Halloween. My friends and I saw it on the big screen in Olean and, as if the movie wasn't scary enough, after we parked in the big parking lot at Bona's (behind Plassman Hall) at about 11 o'clock on a weekday night, we had to walk all the way to Devereux Hall which, as most people "know," is haunted.

2.Poltergeist. My friends and I were in New City, NY, and wanted to catch a movie but couldn't decide which one. By the time we decided, the theater was almost full and we ended up sitting in about the third row. All those corpses popping out of the ground and coming right at you? Scary! (Even scarier now is ... I can't remember why I was in New City. It had to be my friend's graduation party, although we graduated a few weeks before the movie came out.)

3.The Exoricst. I can't even watch the edited version on TV now. I was 13 when I saw it, and it was two years before I even thought about sneaking into another R-rated movie. (Shampoo, in case you're wondering.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges