Season's Greetings from Sen. Young

“Recently, I had the opportunity to ring the bell for the Salvation Army. As passersby dropped money in the kettle, it was a great time to reflect about the wonderful district that I am so fortunate to represent. I passionately believe that our area is the best part of New York State -- we have neighbors who reach out helping hands in times of need, people who work hard everyday, and communities that are wonderful places to raise a family.

The people who live in my district inspire me, and renew my resolve to work to turn our state around. Our focus should be on growing our economy, which in turn will solve the state's fiscal woes, and also will mean more career opportunities so that our families and young people won't have to leave to find jobs. It is going to be a challenging year ahead, but I believe with all my heart that we are worth the fight.
I truly hope that your holiday season is filled with warmth, joy and laughter, and that the new year brings you health and happiness. I value your input, and please keep letting me know what is on your mind and important to you. Happy holidays!”

Pictured, Young accepts a donation from a young constituent while volunteering for the Salvation Army at the Wal-Mart in Dunkirk, NY on December 21, 2009.
(Photo courtesy of Senator Young's office)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Two Arrested on Drug Charges