Casey Statement on Murtha's Passing

“Congressman Murtha's death is a great loss for our country and our Commonwealth.

“He was a decorated Marine who served his country during the Korean War and volunteered for combat in Vietnam. He never forgot about our veterans, our troops or their families.

“He was a strong fighter for Johnstown, Cambria County and all of the 12th District.

“On a personal note, he was a good friend to me and my family for years. I am grateful for the support he gave to Governor Casey and to me in many campaigns over the last 25 years.

“Terese and I will keep Joyce and their family in our thoughts and prayers.”

~~ US Senator Bob Casey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges