Gregg Leaving UPB After 20 Years

Campus Police Officer Pierre Gregg has left the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford after 20 years of service due to health reasons.

“I can’t express enough how sorry I am to see Pierre leave the department,” said Campus Police Chief Dan Songer. “He has been a great asset to me and the Campus Police, and I depended on him a lot. I will miss his loyalty to the department and to me. I want to wish him all the best in the future.”

Gregg said, “I enjoyed working with the students and tried to help the people at Pitt-Bradford – the students, the faculty members and the staff members. I was very happy at Pitt-Bradford, and I would have worked longer if my health had not been the problem.”

Gregg and his wife, Jacqueline, have lived in Marshburg since 1973. They have two grown sons, Brian and Bradley.

Jacqueline Gregg, Brian Gregg and Brian’s wife, Amy, are University of Pittsburgh graduates. All of them support the University of Pittsburgh system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges