Play the Gus Macker I-86 Trifecta and Win

OLEAN -- For the third year in a row, basketball lovers can enjoy traveling I-86 and playing in three Gus Macker Tournaments - Jamestown, Hornell, and Olean. The three Gus Mackers and Community Bank, NA are sponsoring the 3 on 3 by three I-86 Trifecta. The I-86 Trifecta will recognizes players who participate in the 3 tournaments in the Southern Tier: Jamestown (just held June 5, 6); Hornell (July 24, 25); and Olean (August 21, 22) with a complimentary I-86 Trifecta shirt. New this year, all players that are designated as I-86 Trifecta players will be eligible to win a free team in 2011 from the three trifecta cities!

Last year’s Olean Gus Macker event was a huge success with two hundred eighty five teams playing, an increase of 44 teams (18.2%) over 2008 tournament. The tournament had 1,140 registered players - an increase of 176. The I-86 Trifecta recognized 80 players who participated in the 3 tournaments in the Southern Tier.

To register for the Trifecta, please visit the website, www.I86trifecta.org , created by Mellon & Co. of Olean. All registered players will receive an I-86 Trifecta T-Shirt. For registration, sponsorships, and marketing information, please contact David Carucci at 378-7860 or Meme K. Yanetsko at 372-4433.

e-mai from Meme Yanetsko, GOACC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges