Sen. Casey Staement on Uganda Bombings

WASHINGTON, DC– U.S. Senator Bob Casey (D-PA), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, released the following statement on the terrorist bomb attacks in the Ugandan capital of Kampala that killed dozens, including one American and injured others, including six Pennsylvanians:

“I condemn the horrific terrorist attacks that took place in Uganda and am I saddened by the loss of life.

“I join with many of my colleagues in offering support to the Americans who have been affected by this tragedy.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Uganda as well as the victims of these bombings and their families.

“Additionally, I want to send my well-wishes to the six Pennsylvanians who were in Uganda doing missionary work and were injured in the attacks. I hope that they have a speedy recovery and safe trip home.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Two Arrested on Drug Charges