Custer City Man Facing Nearly 300
Charges for Allegedly Raping Children

A Custer City man charged with nearly 300 counts relating to raping two children is in McKean County Jail on $1 million bail.

51-year-old Glenn Vincent was arrested Tuesday night after the mother of the children reported the rapes. He was arraigned by District Judge Rich Luther and sent to jail.

According to paper’s filed in Luther’s office the girls were 10 years and 12 years old when the assaults began in July of 2007. The assaults continued until Tuesday.

Besides charges of rape, sexual assault and indecent assault Vincent is charged with illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These children are my neices, that sick excuse for a man better be thankful for the fact that I didn't find out about this until after the fact. I hope he rots. I hope with all my heart that my sister and neices can move past this, and I hope they know I am thinking of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges