I'm Thankful For ...

Friends – lifelong, brand new and everyone in between but especially –

Bona’s friends

Vacations

Ray, because he answers my e-mails

City of Bradford Police Department (FT, BT and UPB, too)

Firefighters

Marty, Kathy, Cathy

Green screens

The Morning Buzz

Dave “the computer guy”

Joe for always returning my calls – and for the photo of that guy from the place

NaNoWriMo

Digital sound recorders

Lew & Lisa

Groundhogs who appear out of nowhere

People who care about Bradford

A job that doesn’t feel like work

Everyone I’ve ever thanked on a previous list – and everyone I haven’t


What are you thankful for?

Comments

DT Dave said…
All of the Emergency Workers (Police, Fire, Ambulance) Who Protect Us Everyday!
P.S. Thanks for Working Holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges