Senator Pat Toomey Sworn In

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Pat Toomey (R-Penn.) released the following statement today on his swearing in as a member of the 112th Congress:

“It is truly an honor to be sworn in today to serve the citizens of Pennsylvania. I am thankful for and humbled by the tremendous support I received from people all across Pennsylvania, from my family, and from my staff.

There is much challenging work before us, but with hard work and a commitment to the principles of fiscal responsibility, I am optimistic that we can make real and constructive progress for Pennsylvania and our country."

Pictured, Toomey is sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden. Toomey's wife, Kris, holds the Bible.

Coutesy of Toomey's office

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges