A Message from Lew Temple

Actor Lew Temple sent an e-mail to Scott Douglas talking about Unstoppable and his new movie, Rango (which we've told you about a few times). He also had a message for Bradford, so we're passing it along:

I am hopeful that the harsh winter is not dampening the spirits of you and fellow Bradfordians too bad. I am guiltily enjoying 70-80 degree sunny weather for the most part, as we prepare for spring, which for us in Los Angeles generally means some rain.

Really lovely that we have such support for Unstoppable in the form of amazing sales. Everyone should get a copy, because as I have said all along it is the community that the movie thrives from. It's aesthic, its spirit, it's people. It is as much to do with the community as any. I am proud to be part of both.

Lisa and I attended the premiere of Rango on Valentines Day. It was a lot of fun, as things involving Johnny Depp are prone to be. The movie is so very good, funny, cinematic, and very adult in both humor and metaphor. A really great message. I am Mr. Furgus and Sgt Turley, and show well in the film supporting. Johnny however is amazing, and I think this film will do very well.

I am appearing in an episode of Criminal Minds on February 23. Next week, titled "Coda". I am a desperate sothern Louisiana shrimp trawler, struggling with his family after the BP crisis. I am excited to see it, I think that it will be good. Not sure what else is on the horizon, I am up for a couple of jobs, and hopeful that they come through.

I will stay in touch, and you all please do the same. Tell the good folks of Bradford, Hello, Thank you, and God Bless,

Lew

Lew also sent the picture from the Rango premiere.

Comments

Marcia L. Neil said…
It's truly amazing how the entertainment industry continues to crank out films with audio-recordings as if the truth-in-advertising laws do not exist. When will the legal issue of manufacturer malfeasance be tackled, and the influence-networking that supports such malfeasance be routed out? T-i-a should supersede any volcano-prevention dreams of glory, since volcanoes occur less frequently than misuse of 'freedom of the press' ethic.
Anonymous said…
Is this a real person? Must be a joke! Every comment is a rant of some kind. On a lighter note, Lew Temple is just a guy who loves the spotlight and Bradford gave a big one to him. lol
Anonymous said…
... a rant of some kind that makes absolutely no sense at all!
Anonymous said…
seems Mr. Lew sent the same email to The Bradford Era.
Anonymous said…
I knew I read this someplace before ROFL

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges