Overheated Outlet Caused Fatal Fire

An overheated electrical outlet is being blamed for the fire that led to the death of Ridgway man.

A state police fire marshal said today that the March 19 fire started because of the outlet in a second-floor apartment of the three-story building.

45-year-old Timothy Keyser died of blunt force trauma to his abdomen and chest when he fell from the window of his apartment, where he had been trapped by the fire.



http://1490newsblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/investigation-into-fatal-fire-ongoing.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Company Ordered to Suspend Post-Hydraulic Fracturing Activites

Man Accused of Stalking Woman