Thompson Comments on Redistricting

U.S. Representative Glenn ‘GT’ Thompson’s released the following statement concerning the reapportionment developments in Pennsylvania:

“I have the distinct honor and privilege of representing the residents of the Fifth Congressional District and have brought a strong voice for our region of Pennsylvania to Washington. With national population increases and population changes here in the Commonwealth, some changes in apportionment are inevitable.

This process could result in the Fifth District losing communities that have played an integral part of our cultural heritage, and should this happen, I will miss my friends, and the countless hardworking families that I have served for the last three years. However, I am equally optimistic about any new communities the Fifth District may encapsulate and look forward to providing those residents with the same level of service to those now residing in the Fifth District when the time comes.

As we all wait for the final reapportionment in Harrisburg, I remain dedicated to the hardworking taxpayers I represent and improving the lives of each citizen and every community of the Fifth District."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges