A Day to Give Thanks

I’m thankful for everyone at UPMC Hamot who treated my mom – and our family – so well for 15 long days. I’m thankful for an understanding employer and co-workers who pitched in and helped during those 15 days, too. And, for my friends (including cousins) who offered help, support and prayers. I’m also thankful for the pumpkin caramel mocha at Rose’s in the Hamot lobby.

I’m thankful for lunches with Pat and Sandy at The Aud, and The Aud’s Tarport Burger; the Port Allegany Gators and Randolph Cardinals; Bret Michaels and George Clooney; Law & Order: SVU and Chelsea Lately; fall foliage and warm rain; Chautauqua Lake and the Allegheny Mountains.

I’m still thankful that Dr. Livingston Alexander and Sister Margaret Carney continue to lead my two favorite universities into the future.

As always, I’m thankful for the Bradford Area Public Library and books – real, pick-‘em-up-turn-the-pages-and-read-‘em books. (Nothing against kindles and nooks, but I really do like books.)

And Breathe Right nasal strips.

What are you thankful for?

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

DT Dave said…
My Lovely Wife!
Friends & Family!
Our Beautiful New Home!
Our Health!
and The Hugging, Healing Hills of Bradford!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges