The 1490 NewsBlog

powered by NewsRadio 1490 WESB

brought to you, in part, by


http://www.charlescolehospital.com/services-cardiopulmonology.aspx

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wood Stove Causes House Fire

A wood stove is believed to be the cause of a fire that destroyed a Famersville home early Thursday morning.

The fire started at just before 12:30 a.m. at 1143 Bush Hill Road. The Cattaraugus County Fire Investigation Team says the fire started in the first floor living rooms near the wood stove. The fire has been ruled accidental.

Five fire companies battled the blaze.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

No comments: