Book Talk
Read Across America Edition

I haven't done "Sunday Book Talk" for a few weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been interviewing authors. I thought today would be a good day to catch up. Although most schools celebrated Read Across America yesterday, the official Read Across America is today -- the birthday of Dr. Seuss.

In recognition of that I'm giving you lots of choices. You can listen to my interviews with the authors by clicking the book title below the picture of the book. You can find more books to celebrate Read Across America by going to the Bradford Area Public Library.


That Night on Thistle Lane

~~~


A Land More Kind Than Home

~~~


Performance Anomalies

~~~


The Burn Zone

~~~


Garden of Stones.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges