The 1490 NewsBlog

powered by NewsRadio 1490 WESB

brought to you, in part, by


http://www.colememorial.org

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Sunday Fires Ruled Accidental

Fires in Lewis Run and St. Marys on Sunday have both been ruled accidental.

State police fire marshal Greg Agosti says the fire at the home of Christopher Slike in Lewis Run started in a laundry room with a leak in a propane system being used to fuel the water heater. Damage is estimated at $100,000.

The fire at the home of Laurie Richards in St. Marys started in the attic because of an electrical issue with a surge protector/power strip. Damage is estimated at $60,000.

No one was hurt in either fire.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

No comments: