Reasons to be Thankful

Six months ago no one would have been able to tell me I'd be able to come up with anything for this list. I was beyond devastated and depressed and, for the first time in my life, could not see a light at the end of the tunnel. But, day by day, it's getting a little better. I still cry. It still hurts more than I thought was possible. But, I was able to find some things to put on my list.

I’m thankful that
~~ our program director has helped me think before I post on Facebook
~~ co-workers bring in cute little treats (see picture below)
~~ Scott went to a Bret Michaels concert with me so I can say “Something to Believe In” is much better live and in person
~~ I was blessed with an amazing mother who turned into my best friend
~~ last Thanksgiving I didn’t whine, “I don’t wanna eat Thanksgiving dinner at The Pavilion.”
~~ I have a supportive and strong family and group of friends who helped me get through the last six months
~~ I have awesome cousins
~~ so many people in this community are trying to make a positive impact
~~ I have previous lists to look at to remind me of all the people who have made -- and are still making -- a positive impact in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving ... and feel free to add your list to the comments.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges