Sunday Book Talk
Has Moved

Because I have so many author interviews already this year I have decided to move and expand Book Talk to Anne's Book Club.

Now it includes not only author interviews but reviews, special book offers and more.

Tomorrow I will be adding an interview with Jim Pransky, a scout with the Tampa Bay Rays who has written a book about Josh Rabe and Port Allegany/Potter County's Josh Kinney. He'll be my guest on WESB's LiveLine and I'm looking forward to speaking with him.

Also tomorrow I'll be speaking with Chang-rae Lee, author of "On Such a Full Sea."

So, check out Anne's Book Club. It's free and easy to use, just like radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges