Sunday Book Talk

If you've missed Sunday Book Talk, first of all I'd like to say, "Bless your heart!" Second, Sunday Book Talk is not gone really. It's new and improved with a new home and a new name:

Besides author interviews, the new site includes book reviews by me, news about authors and their books and so much more. Feel free to comment and make suggestions. I welcome any input you may have. The site will also be updated more than one day a week because I have so many interviews with authors coming up. For example, next week alone I have Sue Monk Kidd and Robin Cook! So, join Anne's Book Club. Just like radio it's free and easy to use.

Anne's Book Club

And keep reading.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges