Eldred Fire Ruled Accidental

The fire that damaged an Eldred house Thursday night has been ruled accidental.

State Police Fire Marshal Greg Agosti say the fire at 25 Edson Street in the borough started at a propane grill on the back porch that was being used at the time. Damage is estimated at $140,000. The house is owned by Amanda Morrisroe.

Agosti says the fire also damaged the house at 29 Edson Street owned by Monica Lowe, and the house at 30 Bennett Street owned by Duane Stull.

There were no injuries.

Star Hose Company of Port Allegany and the Portville, New York, Fire Department assisted the Eldred Borough Fire Department at the scene.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947


Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop