Domestic Incident Leads to Bradford Fire

A domestic incident led to a fire that injured two people Tuesday night in Bradford.

City firefighters say the fire at 253 Congress Street was contained to the second floor bedroom, where it started when a juvenile set a mattress on fire.

The homeowner, James Gould, was taken to BRMC for treatment of smoke inhalation and singed hair. His wife Karen suffered an ankle injury and was also taken to BRMC.

The juvenile was taken into custody.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casey Statement on VAWA Passage

Former Host of WESB Show
Passes Away at Age 97

Cuomo Signs New Gun Laws