In Typical Bradford Fashion ...
People Pull Together for a Great Reason

Editorial Comment:

Less than two weeks ago I got frustrated when, after a crime was committed in Bradford, someone commented on Facebook, "Typical Bradford."

According to Merriam‑Webster typical is: normal for a person, thing, or group : average or usual.

I don't know about you but, in my circle of friends, stabbings are neither normal, average nor usual. And I have a pretty big group of friends. So, to me and my friends and acquaintances, this was anything but "typical Bradford" and it led to this Facebook rant (and the update I added yesterday):

We all know Bradford still has problems, but they are being addressed. Change doesn't happen overnight. If you can't see everything good that's happening in Bradford right now, you need to open your eyes. It's that simple.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges