No One Hurt in Ridgway Fire

An overheated electrical unit is believed to be the cause of a fire that damaged a Ridgway apartment Thursday afternoon.

State police say the fire started in the ceiling of an upstairs apartment on Walnut Street occupied by 31-year-old Marjorie Moore. The building is owned by Steven Lenze of St. Marys. 65-year-old John Stumpf is listed as the other occupant of the building.

Damage is estimated at $50,000.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ... since 1947

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges

PA Lottery System Operating Again