We're Getting There (with Linda Fairstein & Ace Atkins

FINALLY: The interviews are finally uploaded! You can listen here. UPDATE: Spoke too soon on that. No one is more frustrated than I am. Believe me. (See what I did there?)

We've been having problems with our website all summer and I have been able to upload interviews sporadically at best. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, however. I was able to upload the show featuring Linda Fairstein and Ace Atkins, but the page it's on -- http://wesb.com/liveline-ondemand -- won't load. Baby steps, I suppose. Baby steps.

Other interviews coming up include T. Jefferson Parker, Katherine Nouri Hughes, Augustus Rose. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges