Review: I've Got My Eyes on You by Mary Higgins Clark

I've Got My Eyes on YouI've Got My Eyes on You by Mary Higgins Clark


Mary Higgins Clark's books have always been quick, easy reads for me. This one was no exception. I thought I had figured out fairly early on who killed 18-year-old Kerry Dowling, but there was just enough misdirection and redirection to keep me guessing. The part of the storyline involving Kerry's mentally challenged neighbor was interesting, especially the scenes with his mother -- but I don't want to give away too much. I'm amazed that age 90 MHC still wants to write, and thankful that she can.


View all my reviews

My apologies to the lovely Mrs. Clark for not posting this sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Two Arrested on Drug Charges