Baby Bigfoot

OK. I wasn't going to write about this but I suppose I have no choice now. Ever since Scott started talking about it on his show last Tuesday, the story has taken on a life of its own. If you do a Google News search for "Bigfoot," you'll see that story about the creature has gone international. It was even the top story on Countdown with Keith Olbermann last night.

It's a bear with mange. Granted, it's a really bad case of mange, but that's what I think. Why? No, not just because that's what the PA Game Commission says. I'll admit I'm not an expert on bears, but I do know that mother bears protect their cubs -- fiercely. If some "creature" was that close to those cubs, where the heck was the mother bear? Wouldn't she have been in one of the pictures? So, that's why I think the poor sickly looking creature is a bear -- the mother of the cubs in the picture.

On a side note: In college, I was nuts about a guy whose nickname was Sasquatch. He wore size 15 shoes, which is not why I had a crush on him. I don't remember exactly why I first started liking him, but I do remember he was a really good kisser.
/nostalgic interlude

Back to Bigfoot: With hunting seasons in full swing in this area, I hope we don't get an influx of people searching for Bigfoot. While it would be good for the economy, I'm not so sure how safe all those people in the woods would be.

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this story in the next few weeks. *sigh*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you really think it's a bear? It doesn't look like any bear I've ever seen!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I don't mean to offend you Anne but that doesn't look like any bear I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of bears. Even if it's a sick bear, the arms and legs are too long. It's not a bear.
Anonymous said…
I'm with you, Anne. It's definitely a sick bear!
Anonymous said…
That's no bear!!!!!
Anonymous said…
DO YOU GET MADE WHEN THE BRADFORD ERROR TAKES CREDIT FOR HAVING THE STORY FIRST?
Anne said…
Nah. Most people know where they heard it first.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges