Keith's Worst Person in the World

Comments

Anonymous said…
Anne,

Any newsperson who posts or even references Keith Olbermann or his TV show is doing readers/listeners a disservice.

This guy and his show are an awful disguise as journalism.

I'm disappointed Anne, that you would buy into the hype about it and not see it as it is: biased "news" reporting that only provides one side (Keith's and MSNBC's) side of every story.
Anne said…
My opinion: Our station airs Bill O'Reilly's "Radio Factor," which some people believe is also -- as the anonymous person wrote about Olbermann -- "biased 'news' reporting ..." I like to watch/listen O'Reilly and Olbermann (along with Anderson Cooper) and would hope that our blog readers/raidio listeners do the same. I like to think I'm giving our blog readers a chance to view a variety of opinions -- then form their own.

I don't always agree with Keith. I don't always agree with Bill. But at least I know what people on both sides of an issue are thinking.

At any rate, thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges