Statement from Derek Walker

Statement from Kathleen Ferry regarding charges:
"Derek Walker and I dated for seven years. As with many long-term relationships, our breakup was very difficult and emotional. However rumors are being circulated about what happened between Derek Walker and me and are now being used for political gain. Derek Walker and I ended our relationship in June. My family and I wish Derek the best on Election Day. Anyone who would spread such blatantly false rumors five days before an election is clearly politically motivated. Not only should they immediately stop spreading these rumors but they should also step forward and offer Derek Walker and me a public apology.”

Statement from Derek Walker regarding charges:
"These charges are false. The entire matter is politically motivated --- any thinking citizen in our area understands that charges of this nature brought 5 days before an election are clearly motivated by politics. I have never had a conversation or been questioned by the DA or any representative from his office. I am confident that the residents of our region will see this entire matter for what it is --- politics at its worst."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges