Happy Thanksgiving!

I told you I'd have more (I guess I'm just a very happy and thankful person):

The American Cancer society; the Bradford and Kane Relay for Life teams; Dorie Meabon; Skye, Rhonda & Chico for believing in something and working so hard to make sure it comes to fruition (and I know it will!); Dawn & Debi; Charlie Company; knowing that if I want or need to, I can hop a flight from Bradford to Cleveland to see my family; my LiveLine and Weekend Wrap guests (especially that guy who's gonna officially be Lt. Governor on Wednesday); publicists who send me two copies of a book -- one for me and one to give away; the incredibly generous people in this community; Linda Devlin; Bradford Special Police; all the area VFDs; Terri Cannon; everyone at Dom & Rich's offices; snowplow drivers who do the very best they can on my street (I wouldn't want to have to plow it!); YouTube; Sasha & Malia; Crocs; the best classic rock in the Twin Tiers; people who read this blog; people who comment on this blog; and people who miss me after just one day. I luv you guys too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges