I'm Thankful For ...

~~ Adam, Alex and Aaryn – the three best nephews any aunt could hope for

~~ The rest of my family

~~ A job I love, love, love. (I'd say more but it's never good to let your boss know you're that happy. So don't tell him, ok? And don't tell Scott, Frank, Dan, Stefan, Peg and Clara either.)

~~Tom Riel, who I'm proud to call my friend (and whose wife created the best salad in the world. Thanks Janel!)

~~ City Council meetings or, as I think of them, my twice-a-month night of entertainment

~~ A state government with a plethora of entertaining figures

~~ Friends who appreciate the use of the word "plethora"

~~Drivers who use turn signals

~~People who tell me they appreciate the work I do (This means you, Bob Onuffer)

~~The United Way

~~The Kiwanis Club

~~Mike Walter

~~Mike Cejka

~~Diane, Becky and Maria

~~Everybody who appreciates community theater (I hope that includes everyone I may inadvertently leave off this list.)

~~Joe Scarnati for trusting me and saying all that nice stuff about me

~~Anne Albright, Tim Nyquist, Hanson Quickel, Matt Roberts and Mike Davies for taking such good care of me

~~Kimberly Weinberg, Tom Missel and George Nianiatus for making my life so much easier

~~Brad Christman – for hardly ever saying no – and for making me laugh

~~Sara Andrews for her vision and dedication

~~Marty Causer

~~Sister Margaret Carney and Dr. Livingston Alexander

~~Joe Paterno

~~Joe Frombach

~~Joe the Plumber – No, just kidding. But I already had Joe the Senator/Lt. Governor; Joe the Coach; and Joe the Baker so I figured … Never mind.

~~Hillary, CBK, Tina Fey and, yeah, even that hockey mom from Alaska

So, what are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges