Error in The Era

Several of the Bradford City Department heads 2009 salaries which are listed in today’s Bradford Era are incorrect; they are actually their 2008 salaries.

Bradford City Clerk John Peterson tells us that all department heads salaries are being frozen for 2010 except Bradford City Police Chief Mike Close, whose salary rises due to state law, because his officer’s salaries are increasing.

The 2010 salaries for Director of Public Works Gary Alcock and Parks Director Chip Comilla have been frozen at their 2009 salaries.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Real classy title and first paragraph. Do any of the other news sources in the area advertise every time you make a mistake?
Anne said…
You betcha they do.
Unknown said…
HA! If they did, you'd have to publish it too.
Anonymous said…
What's wrong with pointing out who erred? If they are correcting something The Era printed that was wrong, then it only seems right they say where the error was seen.
Anne said…
Sorry Neil. I accidentally rejected your comment that said other media should point out that I "messed up" when I said I-86 was closed at Exit 21 when it was actually Exit 20.

OK. Come and get me.
Unknown said…
How about the fact that it was multiple accidents and not just 1 accident that shut that section down.

I just find it ironic that you are willing to point out other reporters errors, but if the same was done to you, you would be outraged.
Anne said…
#1 I did write that it was more than one accident.

#2 How do you know what would outrage me?

#3 I apologize for not being able to sit next to my scanner all night (which, by the way, I can't hear when I'm recording) but there was a fire I went to take a picture of. And, although it's none of your business, I did have a family obligation that superceded everything else.

End.

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges