Review: Judgment

Judgment Judgment by Joseph Finder
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This story, as they say, is "ripped from the headlines."

You'll learn everything you ever wanted to know about Russian oligarchs and how they gain influence over people as you follow Judge Juliana Brody as she tries to get herself out of a mess and get herself involved in more trouble than she could have imagined.

And the whole time she's playing this high stakes game of blackmail and more, she has to deal with a troubled teenage son and her husband from whom she is hiding a big secret.

I love stories with strong but flawed women. Juliana checked all my boxes.

You can hear my interview with Joseph here.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges