Review: The Suspect

The Suspect The Suspect by Fiona Barton
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I could not put this book down and read it one day.

It's hard to talk about without giving too much away but let's start with some moms whose young adult children are in Thailand and come up missing. One of young women has been posting on Facebook how wonderful the trip is so no one has any idea that anything is wrong.

Ms. Barton shows us the dirty, beyond-the-touristy side of these travels and really made me feel as if I was there with the girls and the characters they meet.

Then there is Kate, a reporter who finds herself part of the story when, as she is writing about the missing girls, learns her missing son may have come in contact with them, and there may be something nefarious happening.

This book is full of twists and turns as well as characters you'll really love -- and hate in some cases.

I love every page!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges