Review: Mercury and Me

Mercury and Me Mercury and Me by Jim Hutton
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Of all the Freddie Mercury books to choose from, I had to go and choose this one. Big mistake! Although it purports to be an in depth look at Jim's life with Freddie and an up-close-and-personal never-before-reported look at Freddie, it seemed more like a great big middle finger to Mary Austin saying, "Ha ha. I gave him something you couldn't."

Also, the writing was terrible (I don't know how the narrator managed to get through it.) and, Jim seemed to be more in love with himself than he was with Freddie.

Disappointing on many levels.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges