Review: Murder at Melrose Court

 


This book popped up on Facebook as available at Audible so I thought I'd give it a try, as I like a good mystery as a bedtime story. I'm glad I did.

The story starts with Major Heathcliff Lennox discovering a dead body on his doorstep and a piece of paper with a woman's name on it in his pocket. He's trying to figure out the mysteries involved in this as he goes to his uncle's home to celebrate Christmas. While there he learns his uncle is engaged to the woman whose name the dead man was carrying. Not long after that, she's killed. Lennox then tries to tie all of this together and solve the mysteries, and quickly, because he realizes all the evidence points to him.

This was an enjoyable listen -- with lots of humor as well as mystery and suspense -- and I fell in love with Lennox. And his dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges