Review Follow-Up


 I watched the next episode of "How I Met Your Father" and the next two episodes of "As We See It." Both shows still get a thumbs up from me.

"HIMYF" is cute and the characters are likable and relatable. It's not groundbreaking or anywhere even close to that, but if you just want to be entertained and not think about the world for half an hour, it's good.

"As We See It" keeps getting better. I started out liking Violet and Mandy the best. Now I can't pick a favorite. They are all great, and for different reasons, and I have a variety of feelings for all of them. I'm definitely hooked on this one. I'm going to try to watch just one episode at a time now so I'll be able to look forward to it for a little while longer. Also, that'll be less time to wait for Season 2, if it's renewed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges