'This is Us'

 There's been a lot of speculation about how "This is Us" will end. I'm not going to try to tie up all the story lines but I do have an idea about one.

You know how in the movie "Titanic" when Rose died her younger self reunited with Jack? That's how I see Rebecca and Jack's story ending. Her younger self will reunite with him in some heaven-like place and he'll be holding baby Kyle.

I have ideas and wishes for the other stories (like Kevin and Madison get back together) but haven't really thought them out that much.

However it ends, though, I'll be sad that it's over. I'll be especially sad if Mandy Moore doesn't win the Emmy she's deserved since the show started.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Two Arrested on Drug Charges